The CompTIA Cybersecurity Analyst (CySA+) course is an international, vendor-neutral cybersecurity certification that applies behavioural analytics to improve the overall state of IT security. The CySA+ course validates knowledge and skills that are required to prevent, detect and combat cybersecurity threats.
The course introduces delegates to tools and tactics to manage cybersecurity risks, identify various types of common threats, evaluate the organization’s security, collect and analyse cybersecurity intelligence, and handle incidents as they occur. Ultimately, the course promotes a comprehensive approach to security aimed towards those on the front lines of defence.
Our training course will cover the following:
- Assess information security risk in computing and network environments
- Analyse the cybersecurity threat landscape
- Analyse reconnaissance threats to computing and network environments
- Analyse attacks on computing and network environments
- Analyse post-attack techniques on computing and network environments
- Implement a vulnerability management program
- Evaluate the organization’s security through penetration testing
- Collect cybersecurity intelligence
- Analyse data collected from security and event logs
- Perform active analysis on assets and networks
- Respond to cybersecurity incidents
- Investigate cybersecurity incidents
- Address security issues with the organization’s technology architecture